Topsworks: TopsWorks: Efficiency Tool for the Entire Process Chain of Sheet
TopsWorks is a direct interface between SolidWorks sheet metal functionality and TRUMPF bend know-how. TopsWorks ensures high quality models that take material, sheet metal thickness, the tools used etc. into consideration during the design process. The data can be exported directly into the ToPs Geo format.
- Connection to the TruTops production systems
- Import of a bend table into a drawing document
- GEO-export to export a sheet metal part to TRUMPF GEO-file
- Support of universal punch features with the GEO-export
- API interface for automation of recurring processes
- With ToPsWorks you can achieve a high processing quality with the possibility to analyze, process and correct a 3D construction on behalf of parameters like e.g. material, thickness, processing tools etc.
- ToPsWorks reduces deficient products in production by taking into consideration a “virtual prototype” using all machine-relevant information.
- React faster and more efficient to customer requests by using the direct transfer of data in form of machine readable code to the machine readable GEO-format, without the intermediate steps of unfolding, drawing derivation and DXF-export.
- ToPsWorks makes the access to empiric data of the TruTops database more flexible, data that is then available to all the processing team.
- Moreover, the production documentation within the drawing derivation used for the planning of the process steps provides a high level processing reliability.