Lexip Be3D: Lexip 3D mouse
About Lexip Be3D:
Lexip is a French start-up company which designs, develops and markets 3D electronic periphericals intended to optimise the 3D experience.
The Advanced and Pro models have a revolutionary hinge that enables the body of the mouse to be tilted in addition to the usual movements along the mouse mat : users can therefore handle a virtual object on screen as if they were holding it in their hand or move around a virtual building.
This mouse also features a 3D joystick (game controller) which revolutionizes navigation : no need to keep turning the wheel. Simply press the joystick to scroll through documents very quickly or page by page. With its seven programmable buttons, the Home model is more intented for users of desktop applications or games and replaces a traditional 2D mouse with these new features : profile backup, quick tab change, non-slip rubber wheel, etc.
- Laser mouse with a scroll wheel, 3200 DPI
- Mouse with a tiltable body, 3D joystick, 7 programmable buttons
- Programmable mouse thanks to configuration software (LCP)
- Hyper fast scrolling
- Ergonomically design, sculpted, right-hand shape
- Dedicated CAD tool
- Gains of productivity : up to 30%
- Reduces the risk of musculoskeletal disorders
- Comfort : Use with only one hand
- Innovative tool of high technology