IRAI: Virtual Universe Pro
IRAI specializes in the creation of software for automation and simulation.
VIRTUAL UNIVERSE PRO is an innovative software for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 enabling to create and simulate virtual machines in a 3D environment with a physical engine.
Simulation may be created from an object library customizable by user or importing a full model from the main CAD software: Solidworks.
These simulation can run in realtime, controlled by a PLC connected to the PC or by a built-in virtual controller or by a computer software using an IP connection.
Simulations are fully interactive, users can catch and move objects in the 3D world. HMI can also be created.
- create automated 3d machines
- drive the virtual machine from real PLC connected to the PC
- create and simulate HMI
- create and run automation programs of the machine with the virtual controllers
- simulate electric, pneumatic and hydraulics diagrams of the machine
- plc programs debug without real machine
- train machine conductors witohot the real machine
- reduce plc debug time
- share interractive virtual automated machine
- present working automated machines to customers before building them