Biomedical Modeling Inc.: BioCad
About Biomedical Modeling Inc.:
Biomedical Modeling Inc. is a small anatomical engineering firm located in Boston, MA. We work with medical imaging data (CT, MRI, etc.) to create both custom and generic models of anatomy. These models can be produced as CAD models or physical models by additive fabrication (3D printing).
Out anatomical models are used by biomedical enginers, medical device designers, surgeons and hospitals around. They are particularly useful in designing minimally invasive surgical devices. To learn more, visit our website at www.biomodel.com or give us a call a 617-987-0127.
- CAD (BioCAD) files of anatomy in SolidWorks – heart, blood vessels, bones, and internal organs
- Stereolithography models, simulations, and phantoms
- Flow models including silicone castings
- Generic or patient-specific
- Customized service
- Test designs in human anatomy
- Mimic normal & pathological anatomy
- Accelerate device development
- Improve training