SciArt, LLC: ParetoWorks
About SciArt, LLC:
SciArt, LLC is a spin-off from the University of Wisconsin, Madison and is headquartered in Middleton, WI. SciArt delivers software products that increase the productivity of engineering firms. These software products can be used as standalone solutions or can be integrated with commercial software such as SOLIDWORKS®. SciArt also delivers customized engineering solutions on a case-by-case basis.
Using ParetoWorks, designers can specify the space constraints, loading scenario, and other manufacturing constraints. The software then computes the optimal shape and topology to meet the specifications, through a process called topology optimization. The computed shape can be saved in a STereoLithography (STL) file format for post-processing or can be directly 3D-printed.
- Topology optimization
- SOLIDWORKS integrated
- STL export
- Integrated Finite Elemental Analysis (FEA)
- Topology optimization leads to optimal design concepts.
- Designers can work within the comfort and familiarity of SOLIDWORKS.
- Topology optimization can be directly 3D-printed.
- FEA is integrated into ParetoWorks to support topology optimization.