Newman Cloud Inc: openBoM
About Newman Cloud Inc:
Newman Cloud, Inc. was co-founded by Oleg Shilovitsky and Vic Sanchez, both experienced software industry veterans. openBoM™, a wholly owned and branded product of Newman Cloud, Inc., is a cloud data management tool that removes the traditional pain of managing BoMs across organizational and geographic boundaries.
Newman Cloud, Inc. is headquartered in the Boston, MA area. Learn more about openBoM, the new alternative to BoM spreadsheets, at http://www.openbom.com. For additional information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BOM record tracking
- BOM revision creation and management
- Flexible BOM configuration with fully customizable properties
- BOMs can be shared with team, manufacturers, and suppliers
- Multi-level BOM support with intelligent “Composed of” queries
- Integrates with MCAD and ECAD tools to import BOMs and changes from multiple CAD systems
- Enables tracking of part usage across multiple BOMs with intelligent “Where used” queries
- Enables viewing of BOM change history and generates change reports
- Enables simultaneous BOM editing across organizational and geographic boundaries
- All openBoM BOMs can be accessed and managed in a single browser-based dashboard