HRS Inc.: PDM Folder Permissions Editor
About HRS Inc.:
HawkWare, created by HRS Inc., was developed with the goal of enabling SOLIDWORKS® users to automate their most commonly used and daily tasks. HawkWare applications are precisely designed to integrate with the SOLIDWORKS (or Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM)) application directly. HawkWare is designed to either speed up existing functionality in these programs by removing steps (HawkWare Tools and HawkWare Add References as an example) or create new, highly requested functionality that doesn't currently exist (HawkWare Tools or HawkWare Auto Document Number (ADN)) within the SOLIDWORKS feature set. HawkWare is rigorously tested and checked for quality to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality offerings from HRS, Inc.
PDM Folder Permissions Editor is a desktop application connecting to any locally attached SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional vault view that allows bulk viewing and editing of folder permissions.
- Multiple user and group support
- Multiple folder support
- Search folders by path strings
- See implicit versus explicit permissions
- Connect to any vault
- Can edit permissions for any combination of users and groups.
- Can edit permissions for any combinations of folders
- Use wildcards to limit folders containing certain strings
- Highlights folders with explicit permissions set, rather than inherited from a parent folder.
- Allows easy connection to any vault with local view.