Tacton Systems AB: Tacton Design Automation
About Tacton Systems AB:
Tacton Systems is a leading global vendor of product configuration and sales configuration solutions. Tacton Design Automation is a standard integration for SOLIDWORKS®, providing comprehensive and easy-to-use rule-based design automation and knowledge-based engineering to the SOLIDWORKS® community.
With Tacton CPQ, sales representatives and customers can interactively configure products on the web and generate CAD files dynamically.
- Runs completley inside SOLIDWORKS®
- Highly interactive product configuration dialog
- Possible to view changes in SOLIDWORKS® documents instantly
- Graphical easy to use environment for maintaining design rules.
- Selections and inputs can be made in any sequence and the user will always see which options are compatible with the requirements defined
- Automate routine engineering tasks in design-to-order processes
- Quickly generate 2D drawings and 3D models for quotations
- Migration from 2D to 3D is facilitated by quickly generating custom 3D models instead of reusing and modifying old drawings for new requirements
- Thousands of variants with unique CAD files can be generated automatically in batch mode
- A valid design solution is generated every time, even if input has only partial requirements.