Zuken works globally with leading companies to optimize their electrical and electronic engineering design and related manufacturing processes by providing leading-edge software and consulting services. The company’s unique combination of proven experience, technological expertise, and agility creates best-in-class solutions. Zuken’s transparent working practices and belief in integrity in all aspects of business produce long-standing and successful customer partnerships.
Zuken’s robust market position is reinforced by an established position in the industry with more than 30 years experience and solid financial foundations. As a stable multinational company, listed on Tier 1 of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Zuken has remained focused on being a long-term innovator and growth partner. The security of an investment by partnering with Zuken is further enhanced by the company’s people - the foundation of Zuken’s success. Coming from a wide range of industry sectors and specializing in many different disciplines and advanced technologies, Zuken’s people are able to relate to and understand each company’s unique requirements.
E³.WireWorks is a Windows®-based, modular, scalable, and easy-to-learn system for the engineering design of wiring, harnesses, cable assemblies, control panels, hydraulics, and pneumatics. Its modules include schematic (for circuit and fluid diagrams), cable (for advanced electrical and fluid design), panel (for cabinet and panel design), and formboard (for wiring harness nail board drawings). Together with SolidWorks® Routing tools, E³.WireWorks is a complete solution for the design engineer from design concept through physical design and manufacturing output. E³.WireWorks is designed to work out-of-the-box, either standalone or with SolidWorks Routing tools and SolidWorks® Enterprise PDM.
- Multi-view project file with full associativity
- Integrated electrical and fluid design
- Design-rule-aware component library and online design rule checks (DRC)
- Design reuse
- SolidWorks integration (Premium Routing and Enterprise PDM)
- Schematic, cable, fluid, and panel are associative views on one project file. When you make a change in one view (e.g., schematic), it automatically changes as appropriate in the other views (e.g., cable, fluid, panel, formboard, BOM)
- Online DRC prevents errors in the design, reducing rework
- Modular design-using predefined subcircuits for design reuse are stored in a library for easy access by the engineering community
- Library parts contain the physical and electrical attributes that drive the DRC (e.g., AWG, predefined signals on pins, etc.), and they include symbols and elements for all views of the project
- SolidWorks integration enables routing netlist (from/to connectivity) and library information for wires, cables, and components with associativity. It also allows cross-highlight between electrical and physical domains. Data management, workflow, and lifecycle control in SolidWorks Enterprise PDM