Roland DGA: MDX Series SRP Mills
About Roland DGA:
Roland DGA Corporation serves North and South America as the marketing, sales and distribution arm for Roland DG Corporation. Founded in 1981 and listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Roland DG of Hamamatsu, Japan is a worldwide leader in wide-format inkjet printers for the sign, apparel, textile, packaging and vehicle graphics markets; engravers for awards, personalization and ADA signage; photo impact printers for direct part marking; and 3D printers and CNC milling machines for rapid prototyping, part manufacturing and the medical and dental CAD/CAM industries.
Roland recently introduced its most advanced MDX benchtop mill to date -- the MDX-50. Designed for precise automated milling and unmatched ease of use, the MDX-50 is an ideal solution for short-runs and prototype production. With its expanded machining area, increased operating speeds and 5-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC), this next-generation device takes desktop milling to a whole new level.
In addition to the new MDX-50, Roland offers a complete line of advanced milling machines for a wide variety of applications, ranging from subtractive rapid prototyping, rapid manufacturing, hobby, craft and jewelry making, to precision medical and dental prosthetics. Roland benchtop MDX series milling machines enable engineers and designers to produce highly accurate functional parts and snap-fit prototypes quickly and cost effectively using a range of materials and software.
- All products come complete with software bundles
- Range from personal desktop units to large benchtop systems
- Lower cost of ownership than 3D printers
- Tight tolerances and smooth surface finishes
- Variety of options and accessories available
- Makes it easy to go from a SOLIDWORKS model to prototype parts
- Price and size to fit your budget and part requirements
- Save thousands over the cost of proprietary 3D printer materials and annual maintenance fees
- Test snap fits, surface quality and assembly tolerances
- Configure your MDX for your application