Micro Estimating Systems, Inc.: MicroEstimating
About Micro Estimating Systems, Inc.:
Micro Estimating Systems, Inc., is the world leader for manufacturing cost estimating software and manufacturing process management for the machining and fabrication industries.
The software incorporates several unique and powerful tools, combining manufacturing knowledge bases with process engineering and costing formulas to produce precise estimates. One of its exclusive features is the equipment and operation-specific cycle-time calculators. To calculate real-world estimates, the software includes databases of established machine tool brands. These, along with the included databases of metal-working operations, standards, and formulas, provide all the necessary tools to precisely determine and establish manufacturing costs. And, because all the databases are easily calibrated, the software becomes a virtual simulation of a facility, its machines, and operations. Customers report that estimated costs are consistently within 1% to 2% of actual costs.
The software incorporates Feature Recognition technology, using SolidWorks® for interpolated 3D part drawings in order to produce true net CNC machine tool production cycles and costs. The system also offers a fully integrated Bill of Material (BOM) application. Each bill can be nested infinitely to handle any size assembly. Importing a SolidWorks BOM is a standard system function. Customers consistently say: " It is the best BOM software available."
Please visit www.microest.com for more information.
- Engineering knowledge bases of materials, tooling, machines and processes
- Feature Recognition technology produces precise cycle times for specific machines
- Quote Management and Cost Accounting with interfaces to ERP systems
- Direct import of Solidworks Bills of materials for Estimating
- The software is easy to use, fast and very flexible
- Improves Estimating Accuracy and profitability
- Improves quote to order ratios
- Estimating accuracy is insured with true engineering standards and formals
- Enhances make vs. buy decisions, method analysis and Should Costing
- Provides rapid and accurate costing of machinated and fabricated components and assemblies.