TIDE: SolidWorks 2011 fuer Experten
TIDE offers design and engineering services. In addition we offer customized solutions around SOLIDWORKS® such as training, libraries, renderings, animations, macro programming, and add-in's for SOLIDWORKS® and PhotoWorks.
SolidWorks ® 2011 fuer Experten - Strategien fuer stabile und performante Modelle
(SolidWorks 2011 for experts - Strategies for the stable and high-performance models)
This is a book which describes different techniques on how to build up parts and assemblies considering stability and performance. Mates, Sketch Relations and Feature End Conditions were compared between SolidWorks 2001and SolidWorks 2011.
Some techniques in the book describe enhancements for the process performance using libraries. Special solutions and a list how to use Ctrl, Shift and Alt key are shown in the last chapter.
- Comparision between 10 SolidWorks versions
- Techniques for stable assemblies
- Techniques for stable parts
- How to use libraries
- Describing special solutions
- General understanding for stability using SolidWorks
- Context of stability and performance using SolidWorks
- Extended look on the design process using SolidWorks
- Deploying informations in the design process using SolidWorks
- Extend the personel skills and knowledge with SolidWorks