Stratasys: GrabCAD Print
Stratasys, the 3D printing solutions company, has been at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 25 years. Stratasys is shaping lives by helping researchers and health experts expand human knowledge and advance healthcare delivery.
Stratasys is fueling the next generation of innovation through its work in aerospace, automotive, and education. The company is trusted worldwide by leading manufacturers and groundbreaking designers, makers, thinkers, and doers. As a proud innovation partner, Stratasys offers the best mix of technologies, deep industry expertise, and the most flexible implementation options to meet its customers’ needs—whatever shape those needs may take.
GrabCAD Print is the most complete solution on the planet for Stratasys 3D printers. The intuitive, easy-to-use software allows for simplified preparing, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting of print jobs. With its ability to natively read and understand CAD files, GrabCAD Print offers an efficient workflow that streamlines job management in Shared Office and Model Shop environments that use Stratasys FDM and PolyJet printers.
- Direct printing from CAD
- Ability to organize print queues
- Material consumption and printer usage reports
- Printing from anywhere through the cloud
- Remote monitoring of queue and job status
- Keep design properties from original CAD file. No conversion to .STL
- Provides the ability to manage printer schedules to ensure optimal printer usage
- Enables budgeting and inventory decision-making based on printer usage and material consumption data.
- Enables global/remote teams to take advantage of 3D printing without being on site
- Provides the ability to check print status while on the go