SOLIDWORKS® Electrical lets you create schematic driven harness designs by utilizing real-time, bidirectional functionality, coupled with powerful routing, flattening, and auto-documentation capabilities.
- Schematic design—Harness electrical interconnections are defined with either single line or multiline schematic tool
- In-place 3D development—Use SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D Rout Harness function to
- Place connectors in the model
- Define the path of the harness
- Auto-route connections
- Detail harness assembly drawing—Easily convert a SOLIDWORKS 3D model into a 2D drawing with Flatten Rout capabilities, with automated detailing of the drawing based on user requirements.