SolidWorks® Electrical synchronizes all project design data in real-time, bidirectionally in a multi-user collaborative environment between 2D schematics and the 3D model. This synchronization unifies key information (such as bill of material and design data) between design disciplines and users. Automated synchronization is standard when using any SolidWorks Electrical package—Electrical Schematic, Electrical 3D™, or Professional.
- Synchronization of electrical and mechanical designs
- Unification of bill of materials (BOM) between electrical and mechanical
- Unification of design process across disciplines
- Simplification of day-to-day design tasks
- Reduction of product development cycle time
- Reduction of manufacturing defects and scrap
- Reduction in development cycle time