Audit Trail and History
|Video: First Look Enterprise PDM||
- Who made a change?
- What was changed?
- Why was it changed?
- When did the change occur?
Whenever you modify a design or document, SolidWorks EPDM maintains complete document control and tracks the entire history of the project, providing a complete audit trail and a history of product development. SolidWorks EPDM:
- Automatically creates a completely new version every time a document is checked into the vault
- Stores old versions for future access, maintaining a complete file and document history
- Tracks all electronic workflow activities, including status, changes, approvals, and electronic signatures
- Records individual actions taken on documents, as well as system configuration changes
- Provides comprehensive reporting capabilities, enabling you to summarize and present project information for reporting and auditing purposes