SolidWorks Simulation User Experience
|Video: First Look SOLIDWORKS Simulation||
Create more innovative designs, improve product quality, and increase your productivity with SolidWorks Simulation software. The powerful, intuitive user experience puts your focus on testing and optimizing your designs, instead of learning how to use the software.
SolidWorks Simulation User Experience Overview
SolidWorks Simulation provides a smooth simulation workflow so you can test your product while you design it. Fully embedded in SolidWorks 3D CAD, the easy-to-use 3D virtual simulation capabilities eliminate tedious, time-consuming tasks as you:
- Perform simulations on the native 3D CAD model for parts and assemblies
- Perform “What’ if” scenarios to identify the best design alternatives
- Optimize your Design/Simulation process as any design change is automatically updated in SolidWorks Simulation
- Leverage 3D CAD functionality (such as FeatureWorks, Geometry Analysis, and Simplify) to prepare your model for simulation
You learn fast with the intuitive user interface that is easy to use and designed to make you instantly productive. Extensive tutorials and support documentation help you progress quickly and transform your product development process:
- Quickly organize an analysis study using the Simulation study tree, with a familiar interface experience and functionality similar to the SolidWorks FeatureManager tree
- Copy and paste your analysis set-up to define subsequent studies quickly and efficiently and test all your design ideas
- Customize Toolbar commands, organized by simulation function, for fast access
- Automate frequently used analysis features (such as load/restraint, contact condition, etc.) with the analysis library and define analysis features for specific design environments or operating conditions
- Run selected Simulation studies automatically in a batch mode.