Home Brewing with SOLIDWORKS
Step inside the SOLIDWORKS brewery and get a taste of the technology that contributes to designing an electric brewing system. Grab a pint and sign up for this special 22-minute webinar that will explore the latest technologies within SOLIDWORKS Electrical that can help you design electrical products faster, streamline your development, and improve overall collaboration between your design teams.
In just 22 minutes, you'll learn how to cut through the complexities of electrical and mechanical design by learning how:
- Electrical and mechanical teams can communicate effectively, save time and simplify operations
- Manual steps can be eliminated from your workflow to reduce rework and redundancies
- 3D CAD models and electrical schematics combine to increase visibility of your electromechanical designs
- Reports can render staring at spreadsheets to validate schematics a thing of the past
- SOLIDWORKS CAD and SOLIDWORKS Electrical can improve your time to market, eliminate hidden costs, reduce manufacturing defects, and ensure consistent manufacturing and assembly
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. values the privacy of all visitors.
More than 3.1 million product designers and engineers worldwide, representing more than 210,800 organizations, use SOLIDWORKS to bring their designs to life-from the coolest gadgets to innovations that deliver a better tomorrow.