Senior Brand Offer Marketing - Solidworks
JOB TITLE: Senior Brand Offer Marketing - Solidworks
LOCATION: Waltham, MACOMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
As the Senior Brand Offer Marketing Manager for SolidWorks, you will be charged with leading the development and execution of global demand generation and content creation activities targeting a variety of customers and prospects including engineers and designers in industries ranging from machinery and metalworking to plastics and consumer goods. The successful candidate will have significant experience delivering high quality marketing programs, with an emphasis on success in developing content for lead generation and other customer facing marketing materials.
- Provide strategic direction and content development for a wide range of global marketing projects that position SolidWorks as a leader in the 3D CAD industry - including demand generation campaigns; online sales tools; customer case studies; and multi-media marketing programs such as videos, social media content, and technical demonstration tools.
- Oversee all elements of executing marketing programs, often serving as the project manager on fulfillment of marketing deliverables that are on time and on budget.
- Work with senior management, sales, product, channel, and marketing teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns designed to build brand awareness and extend the reach of our products and services.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and freelancers.
- Write and/or proofread all materials to ensure key messages are accurately positioned and for style and adherence to brand standards.
- Budget and track marketing expenditures and return on investment (ROI).
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, business, engineering, or related field
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience within a corporate marketing environment
- Background in software marketing / engineering industry preferred
- Strong experience in the development of online, print and/or multimedia marketing campaigns and materials
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical subjects in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to manage multiple, large-scale projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced environment that focuses on high-quality results
- Ability to work with and influence senior-level business and product managers
- Highly effective communication skills, with an ability to communicate in a one-on-one or group environment
- Knowledge of Siebel, Siebel Analytics, Constant Contact highly desirable
- Detail oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong consensus building skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.