As a Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA), you will stand out from the crowd in today’s competitive job market.
The CSWA certification is proof of your SolidWorks® expertise with cutting-edge skills that businesses seek out and reward.
Recommended Self-paced training:
Exam Length: 3 hours
Minimum Passing grade: 70%
Re-test Policy: There is a minimum 30 day waiting period between every attempt of the CSWA exam. Also, a CSWA exam credit must be purchased for each exam attempt.
All candidates receive electronic certificates and personal listing on the CSWA directory* when they pass.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas:
- Sketch entities - lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses, centerlines
- Sketch tools - offset, convert, trim
- Sketch relations
- Boss and cut features - extrudes, revolves, sweeps, lofts
- Fillets and chamfers
- Linear, circular, and fill patterns
- Feature conditions – start and end
- Mass properties
- Inserting components
- Standard mates - coincident, parallel, perpendicular, tangent, concentric, distance, angle
- Reference geometry – planes, axis, mate references
- Drawing views
*This option must be set in your online certification account to show up in the directory.
**Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract.