Supported Anti-Virus Products
The following guidelines will help ensure SOLIDWORKS installation success and optimal runtime performance with your antivirus program.
- Use a trusted antivirus product.
- Keep your antivirus product updated to the latest version.
- Stay updated with the latest antivirus definition/signature file (This defines the known current vulnerabilities and exemptions).
- Consider creating exemptions for SOLIDWORKS file types and folder locations to improve SOLIDWORKS file based runtime performance such as File Open/Save/Save As and PDM Vault Checkin/Checkout.
- If you encounter install or runtime errors or warnings from your antivirus product, first check the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base for known issues or contact your SOLIDWORKS reseller.