Early Visibility Program
The Early Visibility (EV) program provides you with an opportunity to review and test a Service Pack before general release.
Join the program
Click here to sign up for access to this program *
- An email will go out to all participants when the EV download is available, along with the changes to the service pack.
- Typically a survey is sent near the full customer release date.
- An email will go out as the full version is available stating any changes to the released version verus the EV version.
- Performance email is enabled for the EV period. We use this information to help determine issues that are occurring in the early visibility release. This is a requirement for the EV program.
- When available, the EV version can be downloaded from Downloads area.
- The EV release will be upgradable to the full release if there is a change. This will be noted in the subscription service email.
- Please report any critical problems to SolidWorks technical support at email@example.com.
NOTE: This is for critical EV issues only.
- All problems identified in an EV release are evaluated for severity. Critical issues are evaluated and addressed prior to general release. If no critical issues are identified, it will go on general release with no changes.
- The EV program typically lasts two weeks.