Graphics Card Drivers
Find graphics card drivers for your system to ensure system performance and stability.
Display results using one of the two methods listed below:
|List Certified Computer System/Graphic Card Combinations
- If your graphics card shipped with your computer choose Driver Status Certified OR Tested and search by Computer Vendor.
|Browse for Graphics Cards or Non-Listed Combinations
- If your system combination is not listed, or you are just looking for graphics cards:
Select --- Certified or tested as driver Status AND Any System Vendor as the Computer Vendor and select a Graphics Card Vendor.
- What if my System / Software Configuration is not listed?
- Graphics card drivers with higher version numbers are the latest drivers.
- Read more about system requirements to ensure you are always working with a SOLIDWORKS supported and optimized system for hardware, operating system and Microsoft products.
- SOLIDWORKS graphics card drivers are certified with SOLIDWORKS specific profile settings or the default settings provided by the graphics card vendor. Using other settings can affect stability, performance and display quality.
- A Certified graphics card or system is tested to a higher standard and is supported by the vendor. SOLIDWORKS recommends the use of Certified graphics cards and systems. The list displays the driver version used to certify or test the card or systems.