Territory Sales Manager – Southern EEMEA
JOB TITLE: Territory Sales Manager – Southern EEMEA
LOCATION: Padova, ItalyCOMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., a Dassault Systèmes S.A. subsidiary, is a world leader in 3D solutions that help millions of engineers and designers succeed through innovation. Our products deliver an intuitive experience in product design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment. For the latest news, information, or an online demonstration, visit our website (www.solidworks.com) or call 800-693-9000 (outside of North America, call +1-781-810-5011).
DESCRIPTION: The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for recruitment, development and management of SolidWorks Value added resellers (VARs) and major account relationships with strategic customers & prospects of SolidWorks. It is the Territory Sales Manager’s responsibility to insure that customers/prospects receive the benefits of a SolidWorks solution and services to their CAD needs through our Value added resellers.
The responsibilities include:
- Identify and develop VARs in a given territory.
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to SolidWorks management providing basis for strategic account planning.
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate SolidWorks capabilities to the customer.
- Communicate effectively with VAR’s in implementing SolidWorks account sales strategies appropriately integrating VAR resources in the sales process and implementation plan.
- Analyze potential problems and address customer issues.
- Provide and coordinate post-sales support working with VAR account managers.
- Implementing activities and initiatives in line with specific vision and strategic objectives for our CAD/CAE business.
- Business consulting at VAR management level.
- Sales training and development and overall sales management at the field level.
- VAR performance monitoring.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with channel business partners and ensure satisfaction level.
- Establish and promote best practices to work with VARs
- Achieve seat count, revenue and strategic goals as outlined in the objectives set.
- Provide market and competitive intelligence to support strategic business planning.
- Work closely with Marketing and VARs to engage in sales lead generation activities.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 5-8 years Channels or direct Sales experience.
EDUCATION: BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates with a consistent track record of successful Channel sales shown by over goal performance with 5+ years’ sales experience selling technology products into the product design and manufacturing sector.
- Must have strong technical and business vision with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must have high level experience selling to Government, Defense, Aeronautics, Electronics and Manufacturing industries.
- Must be fluent in reading and writing Mandarin and English.
- Strong knowledge of the MCAD industry is very highly desired and actual design work experience with CAD and/or solid modeling is a definite advantage.
- Experience with SolidWorks and/or other MCAD / CAE products a strong plus.
- The candidate will also possess the ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it-happen attitude.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: SolidWorks offers an excellent salary and bonus plan, commensurate with experience. Benefits include contributory Pension Scheme, comprehensive coverage for medical care for employee & dependents as well as life assurance and employee long term disability, tuition reimbursement, vacation and holiday time.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for product & corporate info: http://www.solidworks.com