Territory Technical Manager – Guangzhou
JOB TITLE: Territory Technical Manager – Guangzhou
LOCATION: Guangzhou, ChinaCOMPANY: Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., a Dassault Systèmes S.A. subsidiary, is a world leader in 3D solutions that help millions of engineers and designers succeed through innovation. Our products deliver an intuitive experience in product design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment. For the latest news, information, or an online demonstration, visit our Web site (www.solidworks.com) or call 1-800-693-9000 (outside of North America, call +1-781-810-5011).
SUMMARY: We are looking for an energetic, highly-driven technical business development professional to drive the technical sales of SolidWorks 3D CAD System. The TTM is responsible for developing and establishing relationships with strategic customers & prospects of the SolidWorks VAR’s.
It is the Territory Technical Manager’s responsibility to insure that customers / prospects receive the benefits of a SolidWorks solution to their multi-seat networked CAD needs. Working with VAR’s, Solution Partners, and OEM’s, the Territory Technical Manager is responsible for insuring the integration of the SolidWorks solution and addressing the customer’s design automation requirements over multiple locations.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Directs and coordinates Pre-Sales activities together with the VARs by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Managing and supporting benchmarks and demos together with VARs to win prospects
- Coaching VAR technical employees about SolidWorks product news
- Managing all technical activities of major account projects
- Organize and execute advanced workshops during SolidWorks World
- Deliver valuable information about the competition adapted to the local Market
- Expand the corporate demos to local needs
- Present SolidWorks in live-demos during tradeshows
- Provides customers and VAR’s with extended technical support
- Supports SolidWorks Corporation Alpha-testing together with customers
- Translate marketing material into local languages
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or related field is highly desirable.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, VARS and SolidWorks Corporation in English and local language.
- Ability to apply advanced CAD concepts such as 2D, 3D, Translators, and Solution Partners.
- Advanced experience in implementing CAD-concepts.
- Basic knowledge in Windows OS or Windows Office Components
- Ability to manage, handle and control implementation projects and evaluation projects.
- Ability to detect technical objectives and deliver arguments to the advantage of SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of the Mechanical Design Automation / CAE / MCAD market is very strongly preferred.
- Experience of technical selling products competitive to SolidWorks is a plus.
- Actual design work experience with CAD systems, especially SolidWorks, is a big plus.
- Must be willing to travel 50 - 75%.
- Ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciates aggressive goals, and has superior organizational / time management skills and a make-it-happen attitude.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: SolidWorks offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include Pension Plan, Healthcare coverage, and vacation and holiday time.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for product & corporate info: http://www.solidworks.com