Advanced Weldments (CSWPA-WD)
Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Weldments (CSWPA-WD)
Note: You must use at least SOLIDWORKS 2010 for this exam. Any use of a previous version will result in the inability to open some of the testing files.
Recommended Training Courses
Minimum Passing grade
About the Exam
All candidates receive electronic certificates, business card logos and personal listing on CSWP directory* when they pass. To show up in the directory, this option must be set in your online certification account.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas of SolidWorks Weldment functionality:
- Weldment profile creation
- Placing the Weldment profile in the Weldment profile library
- Basic and Advanced Weldment Part creation
- Weldment corner modification
- Placing gaps at corners and segment intersections
- End Caps
- Weldment Part modification
- Trim/Extend Command
- 3D Sketch Creation
- Cut List Folder management in the Weldment Part
- Cut List creation in the Weldment Drawing
There is a minimum 14 day waiting period between every attempt of the CSWPA-WD exam. Also, a CSWPA-WD exam credit must be purchased for each exam attempt.