BatchProcess is a tool for automating many tasks performed by users of SOLIDWORKS. It automates tasks such as printing out hundreds of drawings for production, converting your files to different formats for clients and suppliers, or setting custom properties for many parts.
- Automatic printing of multiple files with setup and filtering
- Instant Custom Property Manager for instantly editing custom properties on single/multiple files
- Saving/Exporting files in over 28 native formats including DXF, DWG, IGES, Step, Parasolid, and eDrawings®
- Updating Drawing Templates for single/multiple files
- Assembly tools for pack & go, hiding/showing & suppressing/resolving components, and more
- Saves your company thousands of hours per annum
- Removes the need for any repetative tasks
- Reliability of a computer doing repetative tasks reduces chance of errors
- Provides enhanced features compared to the standard Custom Property Manager
- Product is always developing from customer feedback due to dedicated development team
I've worked with SOLIDWORKS for over 10 years and automated it for just as long. Being a software developer since the age of 10, and having worked in many mechanical, engineering and fabrication companies, I have the perfect balance of software and real-world engineering skills.
How to buy
156 Bagnall Road
A basic guide to using BatchProcess