A great product isn’t just assessed by how it looks and works. Greatness also depends on how it’s made—and to succeed, today’s products need to be made efficiently, cost-effectively and profitably. SOLIDWORKS® Professional enables designers to quickly develop the best designs possible—and to help businesses enhance their design-to-manufacturing processes for optimal efficiency, flexibility and profitability.
Here’s just a snapshot of what SOLIDWORKS Professional can do for you:
- Quickly develop designs optimized for functionality, durability and performance
- Instantly assess the impact of design changes with integrated dynamic costing and quoting capabilities
- Continually validate designs for manufacturability with DFMExpress, including drilled hole checks, milled and turned feature checks, sheet metal checks and injection molding checks
- Leverage DesignChecker to continually assess and validate designs in relation to project standards
- Eliminate gaps between design and manufacturing with CAM Standard to unify the design and manufacturing processes within a single integrated platform
READ THE ARTICLE to see how SOLIDWORKS Professional can accelerate and optimize your design-to-manufacturing process.