Better interaction between the design and manufacturing aspects of product development can bring greater efficiency to your process and spur innovation. This is no easy feat to achieve. In chapter 4 of our newly updated Integrating Design-to-Manufacturing eBook series, we outline how SOLIDWORKS® tools can help.
Download chapter 4 of the series to discover how to:
- Overcome manufacturing knowledge gaps
- Avoid common mistakes in plastic part and mold design
- Ensure the manufacturability of sheet metal parts
- Boost profitability with better insight into cost drivers
- Take full advantage of 3D printing