SOLIDWORKS® solutions provide many features for checking manufacturability, as well as the cost of your designs. Learn about the great tools inside SOLIDWORKS, as well as some great partner products and services that can help reduce, or even completely eliminate, problems before going to manufacturing.
In just 22 minutes, you'll learn about:
- SOLIDWORKS DFMXpress for automated manufacturability checking–provided with every license of SOLIDWORKS
- Other SOLIDWORKS manufacturability and cost checks, such as SOLIDWORKS Costing
- SOLIDWORKS CAM powered by CAMWorks for automated NC toolpath creation and machining simulation
- DFMPro for SOLIDWORKS—an advanced version of SOLIDWORKS DFMXpress available from our partner HCL
- 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace | Make and SOLIDWORKS sell as well as other interesting manufacturing partner plug-ins that allow quoting and ordering of parts online