SOLIDWORKS® CAM provides many features for standardizing and streamlining your manufacturing process. Learn about the great tools inside SOLIDWORKS CAD and SOLIDWORKS CAM that can help reduce, or even completely eliminate, problems before manufacturing your parts.
In just 22 minutes, you'll learn about:
- SOLIDWORKS for automated setup sheets and process planning workflows
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Rules-Based Machining, which provides a seamless way to capture company standards when programming parts
- SOLIDWORKS CAM powered by CAMWorks for automated NC toolpath creation and machining simulation
- Assembly machining techniques to check for collisions with fixtures and vises
- 3+2 milling operations using a rotary axis for a mill