With its layering functionality and the ability to specify units as architectural, both metric and imperial, DraftSight is a great way to provide world-class architectural drawings and is a valuable 2D drafting tool for any architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professional. Using this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Use coordinates to draw lines and how to utilize Entity Snap (ESNAP)
- Use a special DraftSight feature called Image Layer Functionality
- Operate commands such as Copy, Trim and Extend to edit DraftSight DWG drawings
- Add text and dimensions to annotate drawings
- Reference other drawings within a drawing
- Print drawings from DraftSight
Access now and learn with video tutorials, lessons, tips and tricks and much more.