Better interaction between the design and manufacturing aspects of product development can bring greater efficiency to your process and spur innovation. This is no easy feat to achieve. In the latest chapter of the Integrating Design-to-Manufacturing eBook, we outline how SOLIDWORKS® tools can help.
Download Chapter 4 of the series to discover how to:
- Overcome manufacturing knowledge gaps
- Avoid common mistakes in plastic part and mold design
- Ensure the manufacturability of sheet metal parts
- Boost profitability with better insight into cost drivers
- Take full advantage of 3D printing