Today’s manufacturers face a host of challenges related to effectively managing product design and manufacturing data - not just within product development and manufacturing departments but across the greater manufacturing enterprise. How well organizations manage this data - and leverage it to support related functions - has a direct impact on a manufacturer’s ability to grow, as well as maintain and extend its competitive edge.
Read this white paper to not only learn the top five reasons why manufacturing organizations should improve their data management, but how SOLIDWORKS data management solutions will help them achieve their business goals by:
- Boosting productivity by automating manual, repetitive tasks and minimizing delays
- Improving product quality by eliminating revision errors and executing ECOs more efficiently
- Facilitating collaboration by connecting teams and linking product development with production
- Increasing organizational agility by shortening lead times and incorporating concurrent product development and manufacturing planning
- Inspiring innovation by more efficiently eliciting feedback from across the enterprise