Step inside the SOLIDWORKS® brewery and get a taste of the technology that contributes to designing an electric brewing system. Grab a pint and sign up for this special 22-minute webinar that will explore the latest capabilities within SOLIDWORKS Electrical that can help you design electrical products faster, streamline your development, and improve overall collaboration between your design members.
In just 22 minutes, you'll learn how to cut through the complexities of electrical and mechanical design by learning how:
- Electrical and mechanical teams can communicate effectively, save time and simplify operations
- Manual steps can be eliminated from your workflow to reduce rework and redundancies
- 3D CAD models and electrical schematics combine to increase visibility of your electro-mechanical designs
- Reports that can render staring at spreadsheets to validate schematics a thing of the past
- SOLIDWORKS CAD and SOLIDWORKS Electrical can improve your time to market, eliminate hidden costs, reduce manufacturing defects, and ensure consistent manufacturing and assembly