With integrated CFD tools you can efficiently analyze the effects of fluid flow, heat transfer, and related forces on your projects and process multiple “what if” scenarios to help you optimize designs quickly.
Read the guide to SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation and learn how it incorporates seven key technologies for Concurrent Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) that deliver outstanding benefits in terms of accuracy, efficiency, flexibility, and speed including:
- Full integration with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD.
- Automated Boundary Meshing.
- Multivariate “What if?” Analysis capabilities.
- Build-in Solution Convergence.
- Turbulence Model automatically determines laminar, transitional, and turbulent flow regimes.
- Wall Function for Boundary Layers.
- Intuitive Interface to reduce setup times, deliver comprehensive results, and best-in-class visualization capabilities.