Computational analysis has always contributed to creating better, faster, and cheaper designs. However, unlike in the past, simulation tools are no longer reserved for specialists. Designers can now quickly and accurately test their work within SOLIDWORKS® CAD to ensure quality, durability and performance.
Read more about SOLIDWORKS Simulation and learn how companies like Brudden Equipment are bringing higher-quality products to market with fewer prototypes, thanks to concurrent computational analysis and key capabilities including:
- Dramatically reduce physical prototyping requirements
- Simulate performance of organic shapes
- Significantly reduce testing times
- Eliminate dependence on external simulation/analysis departments
- A direct SOLIDWORKS integration
- Topology optimization