Top companies are finding greater success moving away from a disconnected, best-of-breed software approach and adopting an integrated platform digital transformation strategy.
This Tech Clarity research report, based on a survey of 187 IT, product development, and manufacturing professionals, reveals best practices for overcoming the cost of disconnected tools by integrating your teams on a single platform.
Key takeaways you’ll discover include:
- 99 percent of those using an integrated platform report advantages over other approaches
- Lack of integration across best-of-breed tools creates bottlenecks and breaks the digital thread
- Integrated software minimizes manual efforts and non-value-added work, while increasing efficiency
- A platform approach increases data reuse across the product lifecycle, eliminates data silos, and automates processes and workflows
- Cloud-based, integrated platforms with dedicated security capabilities are better suited to protect IP while facilitating collaboration
READ THE EBOOK to learn how an integrated, platform approach to product development empowers engineering and manufacturing teams while supporting a digital transformation strategy.