BlachSolid is a fully integrated SOLIDWORKS add-in which helps the user calculate and control manufacturing costs during sheet-metal part design in 3D CAD system. The components in BlachSolid are easy to use and its results are reliable.
BlachSolid is an application whose main task is to help the user control the manufacturing costs during sheet metal part design in SOLIDWORKS. The add-in gets all necessary data from the model for preliminary cost estimation: sheet-metal processing e.g. sheet-metal forming, cutting, punching, bending, etc., sheet-metal coating e.g. protective and decorative coatings, functional coatings, and other. Cost estimation by using BlachSolid involves: defining type of material, production capacity and choosing cutting operation of the model; selecting proper Calculator; complementing the selected Calculator with the information about the cost component and other data that can be taken directly from the 3D model of the part; saving the calculation on the Cost List. BlachSolid enables the User to: calculate costs in the selected operation mode: create many cost Analyses in one Project saved on the PC hard drive; add and delete references of the analyzed SOLIDWORKS model to the Analysis; set default values for cost Calculators, adjust parameters of the calculation to conditions prevailing in the enterprise, generate summaries in a form of clear and readable reports.
- Cost calculation at every moment during the work in SOLIDWORKS® - before sheet-metal part modeling, during the design phase and when the work with the part is finished
- Adjusts calculation parameters to conditions prevalent in the enterprise, so that the user achieves a result close to the actual result
- Many cost analysis/ simulations within one project
- Generates listings in the form of clear reports
- Cost calculation at every moment during the work in SOLIDWORKS®.
- Adjusts calculation parameters to conditions prevalent in the enterprise.
- Creates many cost analysis/ simulations within one project
- Generating listings in the form of clear reports
The mainstream of our business is to create SOLIDWORKS macros and add-ins to customer’s orders as well as ready-made solutions. Our add-ins are programs fully customized to your needs, implementing your suggested functions.
How to buy