Xarial Pty Limited
CAD+ Toolset is a collection of utilities to enhance the common needs of SOLIDWORKS engineers, which includes but is not limited to: batch custom properties editing, managing the macro library, batch macro execution, and managing of non-modeled items, and BOM.
CAD+ Toolset is a collection of tools to automate and enhance the most common operations of SOLIDWORKS users. CAD+ consists of multiple modules. Properties+ allows viewing, editing, and adding custom properties for files, configurations, and cut-lists in a batch mode. BOM+ is a module allowing for the management of non-modeled items and hardware components as lightweight metadata while preserving an accurate BOM. Toolbar+ is a powerful macro library manager with the ability to add macros to toolbars, and menus, invoke macros based on triggers, and share macro toolbars within the organization. Batch+ powerful batch macro runner focusing on resilience: continue on crash or hanging, optimized file loading via rapid or invisible mode.
- Managing non-modelled items (paints, consumables) and hardware via BOM+
- Advanced BOM management (flat BOM, grouped BOM, etc.), Windows File Explorer integration
- Batch exporting of mass properties and bounding box from the components in the assembly
- Better experience of managing the macro library via Toolbar+ and Batch+
- Fully integrated into SOLIDWORKS
- Integrated into Windows Files Explorer to access BOM and custom properties
- Many features are available in the Large Design Review and the Detailing mode
- Improves productivity and saves time by automating repetitive operations via batch modules
- Provides API for more advanced configuration and customization
Xarial Pty Limited specializes in providing bespoke SOLIDWORKS and PDM API development services, training materials and tutorials, and open-source and commercial applications for CAD systems and engineering.
How to buy
Xarial Pty Limited
PO BOX 1163
Dee Why New South Wales 02099