CADLink for SOLIDWORKS
CADLink is a turnkey system designed to tightly connect our customer CAD/PDM design data to their ERP system. It allows engineering designers to view, modify, update, and create ERP engineering information such as Bill of Materials (BOM) and Item Master data without ever leaving SOLIDWORKS.
CADLink saves significant Engineering resources: typical payback period is six months or less. The real-time, two-way link between engineering design and ERP also allows Engineering to benefit from item description standardization already in your ERP database. Production benefits from having drawing information identical to work order documentation eliminating ambiguity and reducing rework and scrap. CADLink creates the building blocks that will allow you to automate and integrate your entire revision and Engineering Change Order Process. The ECN Manager module bolts onto CADLink providing engineers with critical change information such as inventory, open work order and sales orders as engineering changes are made. This allows your engineering team to make informed decisions regarding stock disposition and inventory rework requirements.
- Real-time two-way link between CAD and ERP data
- Allow your engineering staff to enter ERP data directly from SOLIDWORKS
- Interface for bill of materials, where used, Part Master and Manufacturing Routings
- Can be integrated with any ERP system including: Epicor 10, 9, Vantage, Vista, Dynamics AX and NAV, Infor SyteLine and Visual Manufacturing, Intuitive, Encompix, Made2Manage, and JDEdwards.
- Automatic update of change information in Notes or PartsInfo databases
- Eliminates engineering ERP clerical work
- Reduce data entry errors
- Consistent drawing data
- Speed design throughput
- Reduce BOM errors by tying dimensions directly to BOM
QBuild makes CAD-ERP data integration software to increase engineering productivity and create consistency between CAD & ERP systems. QBuild enables the direct connection of CAD data to ERP, reducing engineering costs, streamlining ECN processes, and equipping sales teams with engineering expertise.
How to buy
210 Telson Rd
Markham ON L3R1E6
CADLink allows engineers to create ERP Item Master and BOM records identical to engineering SOLIDWORKS or EPDM data with the click of a button.