CADTalk increases the value of your SOLIDWORKS investment by allowing you to integrate your engineering data with your ERP system. Our integrations are fully supported for future versions of both SOLIDWORKS and your ERP package. Users experience 50-80% reduction in time and costs.
CADTalk increases the value of your SOLIDWORKS investment by allowing you to integrate your engineering data with your ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system. We have partnered closely with leading ERP vendors in order to provide full featured, off the shelf integrations. Our integrations are fully supported for future versions of both SOLIDWORKS and your ERP package. CADTalk users typically experience 50-80% reduction in time to release designs to production.
- Ability to create and update Item Master, Routing/Work instruction, Bill of Materials in your ERP system.
- Expression based mapping technology that supports all fields in both SOLIDWORKS and your ERP system.
- Drag and Drop intuitive user interface for manual editing of BOM.
- Supports n-level (indented) bill of materials.
- Supports SOLIDWORKS ePDM
- Significant reduction in manufacturing lead time.
- Eliminates duplicate data entry
- Increases data integrity and BOM accuracy
- Lower total cost of integration vs. in house custom solutions
- Ongoing support for future SOLIDWORKS and ERP version releases
CADTalk is a leading provider of CAD/CAM/PDM/PLM integrations to ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system. CADTalk has customers on 5 continents and is a fast-growing company with employees and partners across the globe.
How to buy
301 Artillery Park Drive, 201
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017
CADTalk is a CAD integration tool that eliminates the manual transfer of data from CAD software into ERP software.