Demo3DVR for SOLIDWORKS
Demo3DVR for SOLIDWORKS is an easy to use add-in which enables users to experience their models within virtual and augmented environments at the touch of a button. Teleport to near-horizontal surfaces to move around, or climb using the controllers, and change scale to make discovery more convenient.
Demo3DVR for SOLIDWORKS enables users to view their CAD in virtual reality headsets including the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift at the touch of a button. Now users can verify the work they've done or present it to their colleagues or clients in an immersive virtual world. Objects can be Manipulated using the VR system handsets and larger installations can be teleported through to get a real feel for what the result will be like.
- Explore and present CAD in a virtual environment with one click
- Works with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- Manipulate CAD using the handheld VR controllers
- Move around layouts with the easy to use teleport feature
- View files on the free Demo3D Viewer for smartphones
- Demo3DVR enables the user to present immersive and impressive demonstrations of their CAD solutions
- Demo3DVR virtual reality leads to a greater understanding of complex 3D solutions
- Virtual reality provides an engaging solution for project stakeholders at all levels
- Demo3DVR users can transition to simulated systems in a straightforward process
Emulate3D develops dynamic industrial engineering products used by automated material handling system and machine builders to analyze throughput and verify control systems offline. Models built with Emulate3D technology can be experienced in virtual and augmented reality environments.
How to buy
Reading Enterprise Centre
Experience Your SOLIDWORKS CAD in HTC Vive and Oculus Rift Virtual Reality