Entry-level design automation included in SOLIDWORKS. Ideal for everyday 'file save as', design table and configuration style tasks. Quickly create variations of parts, assemblies and drawings to save time and minimize repetitive tasks. Activate your free license to start automating now.
DriveWorksXpress is entry-level Design Automation included in SOLIDWORKS. You'll find it already installed and waiting for you to use under the SOLIDWORKS Tools menu.It is ideal for everyday repetitive design tasks and great if the designs and projects you work on are the same but different.It is widely used in many industries from trailers to conveyors, furniture to machinery, mechanical seals to pressure vessels, windows & doors.
- Capture and Reuse your design knowledge
- Drive SOLIDWORKS geometry (Part and Assembly Dimensions, Features and Custom Properties)
- Create an input form to enter your requirements
- Use rules to link values on your form to drive the generation of new files automatically
- RUN - Generate new SOLIDWORKS Part, Assembly and Drawing files
- Save Time - Capture and re-use design knowledge to reduce repetitive tasks
- Reduce Costly Errors – Incorporate design rules to minimize errors and the cost of manual mistakes
- Free Up – Liberate design engineers from repetitive tasks to concentrate on new and special designs
- Scalable – Upgrade path from DriveWorksXpress to DriveWorks Solo and DriveWorks Pro
DriveWorks Ltd develop design automation and CPQ configurator software. DriveWorks is used worldwide by engineers, sales teams, distributors and customers to design and configure to order. DriveWorks is scalable and ideal for companies that create same but different designs for custom orders.
How to buy
The Barley Store
Learn about the differences between DriveWorksXpress, DriveWorks Solo and DriveWorks Pro and decide which software solution is right for you.