FikusWorks was developed so users can go through fewer steps when programming a part. The CAM Manager helps generate ultra-precise machining in production shop floors and high-speed machining in die manufacturing, aerospace medical and other industries.
Our Engineers have developed FikusWorks with the objective that the users should go through less and less steps when programming a part. The CAM Manager leads the user through the logical sequential process of the Wire EDM programming, for ultra-precise machining in production shopfloors to high-speed machining in die manufacturing, aerospace medical and other part production industries.
- Specific application for each technology
- Integration with SOLIDWORKS®
- Visual user interface
- CAM wizards for automatic machining
- CAM parameter editor, CNC editor, simulator
- Full solution to program WireEDM, lathe, mill, millturn, and CNC cutting machines
- Unified and friendly user interface
- Easy to learn and fast to use
- Program your complex parts with predictable results
- Use the wizards to complete your job automatically and safely
Metalcam has been developing CAM solutions for production shop floors since 1991. More than 1,500 customers in 26 countries use our solutions for their daily programming of CNC machines.
How to buy
C/ Berruguete, 90
08035 Barcelona Barcelona