A stand-alone tool addressing the entire Design, Pre/Post-Processing and Manufacture process of structural design, focusing on composites features. Its interfaces with most CAD and FEA industry standards, such as SOLIDWORKS, enable easy information flow between third-party applications.
Laminate Tools offers best value-for-money to professional composites structures engineers. Used throughout Design to Manufacture of composites structures, it saves valuable time and allows all involved in the process to communicate data, thus streamlining the process. Laminate Tools can interface with most industry standard CAD and FEA applications via popular file formats. With its ply draping features embedded in SOLIDWORKS, Laminate Tools makes ply creation and modification easy, in a familiar interface. Laminate Tools consists of six modules. The VIEW module exhibits read-only viewing functionality that allows for easy, in-depth examination and understanding of the composite design. The other five modules (GEOMETRY, DESIGN, ANALYSIS, CHECK, MANUFACTURE) extend the product's outstanding functionality by importing 3D curves and surface geometry, creating ply and layup material information for draping simulation, converting ply information for FEA, post-processing FEA results focusing on composite material aspects, exporting ply patterns and enabling information flow between third-party applications.
- Geometry module: 3D curves import from CAD enabled
- Design module to create Layup information
- Analysis module to generate laminate property data for FEA
- Check module for very powerful post-processing
- Manufacture module to prepare/export plybook info
- Focused on laminated composites
- Bridges the Design-Analysis-Manufacture domains
- Supports industry standard file formats
- Offers powerful composites visualisation allowing to pinpoint troublesome areas
- Offers effective method of communication within/accross organisations
Expert solutions for composite materials design, analysis and manufacturing. Work flow flexibility with our software products interfacing with most industry standards.
How to buy
10 Barley Mow Passage
Laminate Tools offers best value-for-money to professional composites structures engineers. Used throughout Design to Manufacture of composites structures, it saves valuable time.