LensMechanix is a Certified Gold Partner SOLIDWORKS add-in for building mechanical geometry around lens designs and analyzing the impact on optical performance.
Take a solution-driven approach to your optomechanical product development. Zemax, a SOLIDWORKS Certified Gold Partner, created LensMechanix, a powerful SOLIDWORKS add-in that streamlines the product development workflow, accelerates time to market, and saves money by simplifying the exchange of information between SOLIDWORKS and OpticStudio.
- Load OpticStudio files into SOLIDWORKS
- Apply scatter profiles to mechanical objects and surfaces
- Run ray traces in SOLIDWORKS
- Analyze the optical performance of your complete optomechanical designs
- Output an OpticStudio file that includes both optical and mechanical geometry
- Reduced time to market
- Increase productivity of engineering teams
- Eliminate failed prototypes
- Simplify iteration between optical and mechanical teams
Zemax’s optical and mechanical design software, OpticStudio® and LensMechanix®, turn optical and illumination systems ideas into reality. Standardizing on Zemax software for optomechanical design reduces development iterations and repeated physical prototypes, and speeds time to market.
How to buy
10230 NE Points Drive
Kirkland, WA 98033
Global Surgical cuts product development time with Zemax Virtual Prototyping