QForm simulation software is used for development and optimization of many different metal forming processes for parts production in aerospace, defense, automotive, energy, aluminium extrusion, bulk rolling and other industries.
QForm is universal software package for simulation of metal forming processes based on Finite Element Method. QForm is intended for simulation and optimization of cold, warm and hot die forging, open die forging, profile extrusion, ring and wheel rolling, longitudinal and reverse rolling, and other metal forming processes. A variety of additional special modules for simulation of such processes as aluminium and magnesium thin-walled profiles extrusion, ring and wheel rolling simulation, microstructure (grain size evolution) prediction, heat treatment (phases transformation) simulation, user subroutines assignment and other were implemented in program.
- Forging and other metal forming processes simulation
- Extrusion simulation
- Longitudinal rolling simulation
- Heat treatment and microstructure prediction
- Easy data input
- Fast and precise simulation
- Compatibility with most CAD-systems, including SOLIDWORKS®
- Approved by many forging and extrusion companies in the World
- Forging and extrusion defects prediction
QuantorForm Ltd is a leading company in the field of metal forming simulation software development and implementation. We use a flexible and user-friendly interface coupled with advanced innovative simulation capabilities and adaptive architecture to provide fast, accurate and efficient solutions.
How to buy
PO Box 74