Revit Interface for SolidWorks
SOLIDWORKS and Revit Interoperability solution is a dataexchange tool which creates Revit families/Projects fromSOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies and SOLIDWORKS parts andassemblies from Revit model.This is done using a intermediary file format BXF created by SrinSoft.
SOLIDWORKS and Revit Interoperability solution is a dataexchange tool which creates Revit families/Projects from SOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies and SOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies from Revit model. This is done using an intermediary file format BXF created by SrinSoft.
- Expose SolidWorks platform into the BIM environment
- Easy transfer of SolidWorks model to Revit, other BIM and mechanical software
- Control and safe data transfer
- User friendly and availability of more export options
- BIM knowledge not required to used the tool
- Reduction of design error by more than 50%
- Reduce the design time and effort more than 70%
- Better design quality
SrinSoft is a leading provider of enterprise solutions to the engineering community, including the AEC & Manufacturing industries. With over 14 years of experience, we provide expert services in design, modeling, automation, interoperability and support solutions
How to buy
11 Broadway, Suite 332
New York, NY 10004