Powered by the patented iMachining technology, SolidCAM provides the fastest Toolpaths and the best Manufacturing Suite for the most efficient and profitable CNC-Programming inside SOLIDWORKS.
SolidCAM provides seamless single-window integration and full associativity to the SOLIDWORKS design model, so you can program your CNC's directly inside SOLIDWORKS and watch your toolpaths automatically update when the design model changes. With modules covering milling machines all the way up to 5-axis and the most complex Mill-Turn CNC machines, you simply won't outgrow SolidCAM.
SolidCAM's revolutionary iMachining module
Finally, all the promises of a Revolution in CNC Machining are actually delivered with iMachining.
A real breakthrough in CNC Milling tool path technology that enables cutting 2 to 3 times faster and deeper, by optimizing tool cutting angles and feed through the entire tool path. You can use your existing CNC milling machines to run faster and deeper, with even the smallest cutting tools, in the hardest materials. iMachining provides your CNC Machine shop with unbelievable savings and efficiency, translating into profits and success.
Unlike other CAM software systems that leave users guessing at CNC machining parameters like Speeds and Feeds, iMachining uses a patented "Technology Wizard" that expertly guides the user through all steps to optimize the production job. With the Wizard, iMachining uses the tool data, together with geometry, material and CNC machine properties, to generate smooth morphing spiral toolpaths, that ensure constant cutting force on the tool. The calculated CNC-programs avoid continuous repositioning and time-consuming air cutting movements like insertion, retraction and withdrawing.
The results are significantly higher metal removal rates and also reduced load and wear on the tools and CNC machines. Users enjoy shorter cutting-times for increased CNC machine productivity, longer cutting tool life, better machining process, reduced CNC machine wear and the best surface machining quality.
SolidCAM’s iMachining delivers an entirely new level of metal cutting performance that enables every CAM software user to bring 21st century technology right into every machine shop, for nearly all types of parts, CNC machines, cutters and materials.
iMachining is the complete CNC machining intelligent system that adjusts automatically to material, geometry, cutters, and CNC machine tool capability, to lead the user through the entire operation, eliminating the trial and error approach (and endless broken cutters) of adjusting and optimizing parameters at the CNC machine.
Imagine putting the knowledge and experience of hundreds of CAM and CNC masters in the palm of your hand – Experience iMachining!
- Complete SOLIDWORKS integration
- Full associativity to the design model
- Full Range of CAM Solutions for SOLIDWORKS
- Unique, Revolutionary iMachining Milling Technology
- Patented iMachining Technology Wizard
- Define and verify all machining operations without leaving the SOLIDWORKS assembly environment
- Parametric design changes flow right to your machine and automatically update toolpaths
- CAM Modules include iMachining 2D/3D, 2.5D Milling, High Speed Surfacing, 3D High Speed Machining, Simultaneous 5-Axis, Turning, Advanced Mill-Turn and Solid Probe
- iMachining increases productivity, saving 70% and more in cycle time and increases cutting tool life
- Technology Wizard provides optimal feeds and speeds, taking into account the toolpath, stock, tool material and machine specifications
How to buy
207 Pheasant Run
Newtown, PA 18940